The week started out with some rain but then we got some beautiful spring weather. What a nice treat! I hope that you got outside and enjoyed it.
It's also a great time to teach kids about gardening. Here are some tips to get you started.
Arbor Day is Friday, April 30th - Here are some fun ways to celebrate.
Does your child love animals? Why not let them learn more about them at camp this summer! Learn about the Fredericksburg SPCA's Compassionate Care Camp.
April is Autism Awareness Month. Learn some Positing Parenting Tips from an Experienced Mom.
In honor of Mother's Day, we are holding a contest. Nominate your mom, wife, daughter, sister, or neighbor here.There will be TWO winners: One "Seasoned Mom" and one "Newly Expecting Mom".
Looking for more Family Fun?
- FXBG Fun
- Spring Family Fun Guide (including local/virtual walks and runs)
- Event Calendar
- Summer Camp Guide (yes, it's time to sign up now!)
- The Great Train Race is giving away a night at the Courtyard Marriott - find out how to enter.
- Looking for a COVID Vaccine? MWHC has plenty of appointments HERE.
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month - look for the pinwheel gardens around town.
Wishing you a happy, healthy week full of family fun!