Hey kids: What would YOU do if you were king?
In celebration of the 100-year anniversary of the discovery of King Tut's tomb, National Geographic's Beyond King Tut: The Immersive Experience is giving away an 8-day/7-night family vacation to Egypt!
Enter now, and then earn extra entries by submitting a video telling us what you would do if you were king!
See National Geographic's Beyond King Tut: The Immersive Experience now in Boston and Washington D.C. and starting Oct. 7 in L.A.
Tickets on sale now. Use code KIDFUN to save 50% on children tickets!
Check out this amazing itinerary for the Egypt Family Vacation getaway:
- Day 1: Arrival at Cairo Airport / Transfer to Four Seasons at Nile Plaza Hotel
- Day 2: Grand Egyptian Museum / Pyramids of Giza / Sphinx / Camel Ride / Great Pyramid
- Day 3: Fly to Luxor / Embark on 4-night Historia Nile Cruise / Karnak Temple / Luxor Temple
- Day 4: Valley of the Kings / Hatshepsut Temple
- Day 5: Temple of Edfu / Temple of Kom Ombo
- Day 6: Philae Temple / Unfinished Obelisk / Felucca Ride
- Day 7: Disembark from Cruise / Citadel / Khan El- Khalili Bazaars
- Day 8: Departure
This trip of a lifetime is for 4 people and is valued at $14,000.