I’m sure you have heard it before- May the 4th be with you. May 4th has become quite popular since it was first celebrated as Star Wars Day in 2011.
Here are a few fun ways that you can celebrate with your own padawan or princess at home:
- Watch all of the movies (or at least a favorite or two) Star wars currently includes 9 movies in the 3 trilogies, along with multiple others, cartoons, tv specials, and more.
- Dress up! Dust off those Halloween costumes or make your own.
- Read a book. There are tons of books on every level out there on Star Wars. You can read about the movies, the characters, behind the scenes, and so much more.
- Make some lightsabers out of wrapping paper rolls and have a lightsaber battle (preferably outside and away from furniture or breakable objects). You can also drop a light stick into an empty bubble wand for a light-up saber.
- Building blocks: You can purchase a kit or make your own spaceship from the building blocks you have at home. Don’t forget to make the Pew-Pew sound when flying and shooting.
- Get Crafty! There are lots of fun Star Wars crafts on our Pinterest page.
- Make some treats: Blue milk is easy to make with just a few drops of food coloring. You can find so many tasty and easy recipes online.
Did you celebrate May the 4th? We would love to see your pics! Post them on our Facebook Page under the May the 4th post.