Our family is enjoying our week of Spring Break with some family time and lots of board games! I love the extra hour of sunlight in the evening and can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can spend more time outdoors. Speaking of getting out as a family...
We are SO excited to announce our Easter Egg Hunt!
How It Works:
(1) Print out a list of the participating businesses in Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, and Stafford County.
(2) Visit the participating businesses and look for the Egg displayed in their window.
(3) Write down the special Easter word that is found on the sticker.
(4) Submit your answers on the entry form HERE or email a photo to JennySites@MacaroniKid.com
Each correct answer will count as an entry. Prizes are gift certificates to the local participating businesses!
Other fun things going on this week:
- World Down Syndrome Day is March 21st. Take a minute to learn more about Down Syndrome here.
- March 24th is National Cheesesteak Day. Where will you feed your craving?
- Looking for a fun craft? Try this DIY Slime!
|Now that Spring Break is almost over, it's time to start thinking about what your kids will do this summer. Our Summer Camp Guide is live and we're adding new camps weekly. Be sure to check back often!|
Meet Gabrielle Rose Photography and learn about Family Photography: Catching The Real Life Moments
Wishing you a happy, healthy week full of family fun!